User: Guest ::   
 User login  
Department Official Login VLE Login
User Id
Forgotten your password?
If you don't have a valid userid, contact NIC or authorised person
  Movement Pass for General Public (Apply to Concerned Deputy Commissioner) [Print Pass]     Verification of Certificate     Status of Application

Self Declaration is sufficient, hence there is no need to submit affidavit as per government instructions.
Web site Designed & Maintained by National Informatics Center, Haryana